- Hearing Health & What is a Choir? ERASG Due November 9
- Vocal Warm Ups GSHBA Due December 15
- Voice Classification MXUJR Due February 2
- Choral Music History QMIZJ Due March 30
- Bel Canto TNSPF Due May 4
Please take some time to enjoy your break – but don’t forget we have a concert right away when we get back. I will be planning the concert on the beach so don’t have completely firm details. The concert (as listed in your Program Outline Booklet) is January 12 at 7pm. You will need to be at the school for 6pm. Attire is all black with a silver vest that the school provides. Please review with your parents the policies for missing the concert – being excused, no-shows, etc. And, look ahead to future dates and make sure you’re available!!!!!!!
We are singing:
- Hallelujah (sheet music here)
- Here Comes the Sun (sheet music here)
- The Arrow and the Song (sheet music here)
- Over the Sea to Skye (sheet music here)
Here are the links to practice tracks: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RppfLAhbrZecuyXqREx4klGwxyS0CKyq?usp=sharing. I did mess up (of course, eyeroll…) some of the recordings. If you managed to record them, please email them to me! I will post them here. Let’s help each other out.
- Glee Themes will be announced when we are back!