Westwood Music has always had a Parent Association to help fund and operate the music program. They are a registered Alberta Society and are strong advocates for the students and the program. They put together several fundraisers each year including an annual market.
Funds raised help maintain and purchase instruments, supplies, and travel for the music program which offers four courses: Concert Band, Choir, Jazz, and Rock and Pop. Table bookings will begin in late September.
- Saturday, May 12th, 10 am – 3 pm at Westwood Community High School
- Click Here to Book Tables
- Need help booking/selecting your table? Read Me!
- Inquiries only by email (no phone calls, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission: Free (donations welcome)
- Only one home business vendor for each company will be accepted. If you are using a computer, you can see who is already booked by scrolling past the “Event Details” on the booking page.
- There is no limit to handmade artisan vendors
- Anyone who sells in Fort McMurray is required to have a business license. More information is available at http://www.rmwb.ca/Municipal-Services/E-Permitting/LicensesPermits/Business-Licensing.htm. If a bylaw officer visits the market they can and will ask for your license and you can be fined if you don’t have one.
- Tables are selected by vendors – you may end up next or close to a competitor. We do our best to let you know ahead of time and make adjustments.
- There is a 3rd “overflow” section (C) that will open up once all other tables are booked. If you would like to move once that section is open, let us know right away.
- Actual table sizes and styles may vary. If you need something specific, please feel free to bring your own. Let us know ahead of time if you can!
- Boreal Spa
- Blue Box Program
- Stella & Dot
- Rodan + Fields
- Faith Presbyterian Crafts & Baking